Scientific Proof that God Exists

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Conquering Debt God’s Way.


Friend,

I magine yourself one year from today having eliminated the bulk of your personal debt and being well on your way to having a less financially stressful life. “What are the odds?” You might ask. After all, today’s financial economy is much different than in years past.

Americans spend more time on the job than workers in any other industrialized nation in the world.

There is a need to have a two income household and so consequently, 65% of children under the age of 4 are spending most of their waking hours in daycare.

Americans have more personal debt than ever before in history.

And more than 1.5 million Americans filed for bankruptcy last year.

My wife Ruthie and I were a part of that vicious cycle of working more and still being $200 short every month of meeting our financial commitments. For eleven years of our marriage we were losing ground financially until finally...

“Ruthie and I found ourselves a slave to debt and after years of living in financial straits my emotional rubber band snapped!”

I was tired of feeling the pressure of being in bondage to credit card debt with interest that was snowballing us into a financial catastrophe. I was tired of spending less time focusing on my wife and three precious daughters, because I was consumed with worry about our financial situation. I was tired of feeling the physical manifestations of living a stressed-out life. I'd had enough...
so desperate times calls for desperate measures.
I turned to the only one who could possibly give us wisdom on how to get out of this mess. I sought out the supreme authority on financial matters. I turned to God and that is when He revealed in His Word the 5 step principles that got us out of debt along with thousands of others I have had the privilege of sharing with. Here are a few of the testimonies of amazing stories we hear all the time.

"We just past a year on paying off our debts. We started with 11 bills and a debt of $61,670.11 and now we are down to 3 bills with $28,774.67. That is almost $33,000 that we have paid off. Just think this time next year we will be debt free." G & J Duty

No comments:

Post a Comment